Barbie and Ken DECA Marketing night

Barbie and Ken DECA Marketing night

Arrowhead DECA’s Marketing night is set to take place on the Girls Basketball game on Friday, December 15. The doors will open at 5:30 PM. The Pre-Game will take place at 6:00 PM where students and staff will be able to walk around and check out all the different things the event has to offer. Then the Tip-Off will take place at 7:00 PM where the girls will take on Muskego.

The DECA workers will be handing out free apparel like sunglasses to the first 400 fans and T-shirts to the first 250 fans. They will start to hand the free apparel out at 6:15pm.

In attendance will also be over eight Lake Country area mascots. One mascot planning on attending is Chick-Fil-A’s Cow mascot.

There will be food booths handing out gift cards. LittleDipperz from Hartland will be giving away 200 tokens for free ice cream. They will also have DoughNation famous donuts.

DECA will be having a life sized Barbie Box photo booth. They will have six plus Barbie booths for games, tattoos, letter writing to senior citizen pen pals, and a summer camp barbie booth. Numerous prizes will be given away, that will be worth well over $1,000.

Marketing Teacher Steve Melzer says, “I believe that this year is going to be very successful when it comes to the attendance.”

In-game promotions will be happening during the game, timeouts, and half time by our student marketing team.

Senior Nick Kreitlow says, “I think it’s a good way to bring more to the game and have people dress up rather than just going for the basketball game.”