The Arrowhead

The student news site of Arrowhead Union High School

The Arrowhead

The Arrowhead

AHS Prom Details

Arrowhead High School is getting ready for their 2024 Prom, on April 27th. This year’s prom will take place at the Brookfield Conference Center. This year’s prom starts at 6:15pm and ends at 11pm. 

Arrowhead High School students voted on a certain theme for prom and the theme for the 2024 year is Mama Mia! Arrowhead high school’s prom tickets were only available to purchase from Monday, April 1st to April 11th for $85 per person. 

Junior Nettie McClutchy says, “I am very excited to hang out with my friends on prom day. I love the theme. Mama Mia is my favorite movie.”

Some information about prom is that on April 27th the day of prom the doors at the Brookfield conference center will open at 6:15pm, then dinner will be served at 7:00pm after that, dancing starts at 8:30pm and finally prom comes to an end at 11:00pm. 

Seating for dinner is open on a first come, serve basis. Seats will not be selected or reserved ahead of time this year. All AHS school rules and policies will be strictly enforced. Those in violation of the rules will be removed from prom. 

Prom is for seniors and juniors however if a sophomore or freshman were to be invited by an upperclassman they would be able to attend if they have a form filled out. Students are also only allowed to bring one guest to prom. Guests of AHS students who do not attend Arrowhead High School, must fill out the guest form online at the time of ticket purchase. Guests must be 19 years or under.