• May 30WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024!
  • May 30LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!!

Arrowhead Seniors Planning for Senior Skip Day

Senior Skip Day is a tradition in schools where students in the senior class skip school.

Arrowhead senior’s voted on the Arrowhead High School seniors’ instagram page for which day they would like to skip school on. The options were either May 3rd or May 23rd. 

The results of the vote were posted on the instagram page @arrowheadseniors.2024 for the winning vote which was May 23rd, a Thursday.

Senior Lauren Torres says, “I’ll be going to Six Flags with my boyfriend and his friends.”

Arrowhead staff and teachers have told students that senior skip is not an excused absence. 

Students will be required to make up and turn in any missing work. 

In past years, AHS seniors have gone to Milwaukee on senior skip day. According to How Seniors spent 2023 “Senior Skip Day” By James Norcoss, “Seniors Kate Sprinkman, Onesti Ekholm, Dani Kosidowski, Sophie Markowski, Zara Augustin Jardon, Grace Fitzgerald, and Piper Yde opted to travel 23 miles east to the land of Discovery World in Milwaukee.” 

Senior Eiley Brahm says, “I’ll be sleeping in, and might go and get my nails done.”