Students And Teachers Make Summer Plans

Arrowhead High school’s summer break starts June 7th for seniors and June 16th for juniors, sophomores and freshmen. 

As students make the final stretch to summer break at Arrowhead, high school students are already excited for their summer plans. Whether it is sitting on the beach or sitting on the couch, summer break is the time to relax and have fun. 

Sophomore Avery Daun says,  “I plan to tan by the pool and go to basketball workouts.”

Arrowhead teachers also have summer breaks with different plans and activities. 

Arrowhead high school special education teacher, Jessica Thompson says, “I will be working on my master’s degree, taking care of my daughter, and hopefully going on a mini-family vacation. Outside of that we plan on going to dog parks, splash pads, and libraries quite a bit.” 

There are events in Hartland this summer. 

On July 31, 2024, Lake Country Family Fun puts on Hartland Kids’ Day. It is the city’s biggest family-friendly event. There is a rock wall, bounce houses, food, demonstrations, and a lot more.

Hartland’s National Night Out will be on August 8, 2024. This is a free community event to support the Hartland Police Department, Fire Department, and Department of Public Works. 

With summer also comes more events like concerts, 4th of July experiences, parades, and more.  Also the Summerfest dates are June 20th- July 6th.

The start date for the school year of 24-25 is September 5th after Labor Day.