Arrowhead Spring Fashion Trends

Spring 2024 officially begins on March 19th and ends on June 20th. As the weather warms, fashion trends are expected to change from sweaters and boots to shorts and light jackets.

According to Vogue, icy blue and white will be popular colors for spring fashion. Lavender and lilac are also expected to be favored this season, according to Refinery 29

“I don’t really see any cohesive styles or trends at Arrowhead,” says junior Nicole Rivard. 

Arrowhead has 2,082 students, according to Niche.

“In general, Arrowhead has a more athletic fashion bubble, since so many of the students play sports,” says senior Ray Wieland. 

According to the Arrowhead website, the spring sports offered at Arrowhead are baseball, golf, lacrosse, softball, girls soccer, tennis, and track & field.

“Most students will wear athletic clothes and a sweater if they are cold, but there’s a small population of students who dress nicer. These students wear things like dresses, floral print crop tops – you can expect an increase in these if you’ve been watching the trends the past few years – short skirts, and jackets,” says Wieland. 

According to the Arrowhead District Handbook, students can not wear outer garments like coats and hats during school, but exceptions can be made. 

“I don’t really pay attention to the trends for different seasons, but usually in the spring I’ll wear lighter colors and lightweight clothing,” says Rivard. 

Target.com has put out advertisements for spring clothing that include lighter or pastel colors, tank tops and short sleeve shirts, and sandals. The closest Target store to Arrowhead is in Delafield.