Arrowhead Students are Ready for Christmas

Decorated Christmas tree located in the school cafeteria giving Arrowhead Students a little Christmas Joy

In a couple of weeks arguably the best holiday be celebrated throughout the United States. It’s Christmas. And people will open presents, eat food, and spend time with family.

“I can’t wait for Christmas to come it’s my favorite time of the year,” said Billy Hirschfield, a senior at Arrowhead High School.

“This is my favorite time of the year. I love being able to open presents and see what I get,” said Lauren Peterson, a senior at Arrowhead High School.

Many wish lists have been sent, as kids hope to get what they want.

“I really want a dog this year; I ask for it every year and my parents never gotten one. This might be the year they get me one though,” said Hirschfield.

“I just want a new iPhone 5s,” said Peterson.

The hottest presents on the market would be the new Xbox One as well as the new iPhones.

Christmas is usually the time of year where family comes to celebrate and make fun bakery treats.

“My favorite thing to eat is the cookies,” said Peterson.

Hirschfield also says, “Eating ham is the best part of the dinner.”

Most families leave cookies out for the big man in the red suit.

“I don’t believe that Santa Claus comes down my chimney anymore, but I believe in his spirit,” said Peterson.

Arrowhead High School winter break starts after the bell rings on Friday the 20th of December.