Arrowhead Senior Party Approaches

The senior class of 2023 will be celebrating the annual tradition of the senior party on Friday, June 2nd from 9:00pm to 1:30am. Arrowhead will not let students enter after 9:30pm and no one is allowed to before 1:30am. 

Graduation takes place on Saturday, June 3rd 2023.

Students must fill out permission forms from April 30 to May 20. Before April 30 tickets sell for $55. From May 1 through the 20th, tickets will be $65. After May 20th, the tickets will be sold for $75. On the flier it says it’s recommended that students buy tickets early to save money. 

Amy Blok and Erin Wessley are the parent coordinators for this event. 

Blok says, “Students should attend the Senior Party as it is a celebration of all of the hard work they have put in over the past four years.  The party is a send-off and time to celebrate as one team at the school before heading off to their next adventure.  The school is going to be completely transformed and will be a sight to see. Parents have worked diligently over many months to secure entertainment, food, awesome raffle prizes for the students and funding for the event.”

Students must turn in the permission form to the North office, but if they are paying in person they must also turn in their check along with the permission form. Students can also pay by mail with a completed permission form and check. 

Format for mailing must be, Mailed to: AHS Senior Party C/O Arrowhead High School, 800 North Ave., Hartland, Wi 53029

This event will feature a hypnotist, Paul Knight, casino games, raffle prizes, inflatables, food and drinks. 

The event is still in need of parent volunteers. Blok says,“ Getting enough parent volunteers to sign up to assist throughout the night of the event has been slow, but steady.  There is still a need for more parent volunteers to ensure all runs smoothly.”

Parents and family of seniors are also encouraged to volunteer at the event. People interested in volunteering should sign up through Sign Up Genius, linked here

Block says,“As the school year comes to an end seniors begin to plan graduation parties; however, Arrowhead is also offering seniors an opportunity to enjoy a last moment together.”