AHS Gets Ready for the ACT

An email was sent out to staff and students from the Director of Learning, Sue Casseta. On March 1st students had a shortened schedule due to Juniors completing the required registration for the ACT. During this time Seniors had their class picture taken. 

In this email it said, “Anyone who is absent on March 1 will need to make-up registration ahead of the March 8 administration of the test.”

If students missed the March 1st registration, contact Kelly Matthias, AHS guidance counselor, with any questions. Anyone who was absent on March 1 will need to make-up registration ahead of the March 8th administration of the test. 

On March 8th Juniors will be taking the ACT and Seniors will be getting the day off. 

Senior Hannah Judge says that she will be spending her day off by hanging out with some friends and catching up on some homework. She is excited for the day off and is excited to relax. 

AHS wants to give the juniors an optimal testing environment. This means 9th and 10th graders will have a regular schedule and class periods at south campus. If students have classes at North Campus they will report to the South Campus Cafeteria during that time. 

Junior Camila Coronado said, “I’m nervous for the ACT. I have been preparing and practicing the last couple months, so I hope I am ready.”