Seniors Recieve Breakfast While Others RecieveTests

On October 16th, seniors will be participating an annual breakfast in the morning and after that there will be an assembly involving information on graduation. The freshmen, sophomores and juniors will all complete testing while the seniors participate in the breakfast and assembly.

Senior Cody Hagen says, “I have been looking forward to his for a while now, considering [I’ve been] watching the seniors eat breakfast for the past three years.”

Just like every senior had to, the freshmen will be involved in taking a pre ACT, the sophomores will be doing the Plan test, and juniors will be doing the PST. The hours in the morning will be for the seniors two fifth hour periods and then two six hour periods which includes assembly and breakfast then 1, 2, 3,4,7,8,9,10.

During the assembly, there will be free prizes handed out like a cap and gown, a free yearbook, and maybe even a class ring.

Senior and member of the student senate, Megan Lipke, says, “Compared to all the other activities we have to plan for student senate this year, this will be a really exciting event this year and not to mention, we have a shortened day!”

As for the students in FSO, they will have to come at the beginning of the day instead of their normal schedule. According to Arrowhead Counselor Kathie Mitich, “I believe there will be emails sent out to all of the students in FSO.”

Junior Emily Parr says, “I think that it’s lame because while we are testing, the seniors are eating breakfast. But it will be cool next year because that’ll be us.”