AHS Students enjoy classes and sports

September 24, Hartland Wisconsin- Students at Arrowhead and enjoy classes and sports.

“I like autos, and I like organized communications with Mr. Freeburg. Those are my two favorite classes. In autos, we’ve been learning fluids and we’ve had our first lab. We just got our second lab, and it’s like a giant sheet with tons of stuff to do, so I won’t get bored any time soon. I’m going to change my dad’s oil friday,” says junior Jeffrey Mann.

“In communications, we’ve been learning about body language, which has been fun, and now were learning about high school culture,” says Mann.

Cristina Betancourt, a senior at Arrowhead, says her favorite experience has been being on the swim team.

“I enjoy being on the swim team, meeting all my friends and having a second family here at Arrowhead,” says Betancourt.

“We usually win all our meets and go on to win conference. But we have lost at state for the last couple years or so. Hopefully we can push through this year and win the state title,” says Betancourt.

Caitlin Engelbert, also a senior at Arrowhead, says she enjoys going to the dances and being a part of the swim team. She says her favorite high school course is parenting.

“I have to say my favorite would be parenting, where I’ve learned more about how to take care of kids, and different kinds of emotions in different types of situations. You actually get to wear a fake pregnancy belly, and take a baby home. It’s just been a really fun class,” says Engelbert.

Engelbert says her second favorite class is lunch.

Engelbert also takes AP psychology.  She says the class is very difficult, but she finds it interesting, so she doesn’t mind doing all the work.

“I want to major in psychology,” says Engelbert.

Jake Keehn, a senior at Arrowhead, says he enjoys the senior study hall because it’s fun, and because students are free to talk and collaborate. In senior study hall, Jake says he enjoys talking with his friends and watching videos on Youtube.

Senior Brooke Kolar says she enjoys senior study hall because there’s always stuff to do. She also mentioned she enjoys the Kona Ice they served during lunch and study hall on Wednesday, September 24th.

“It’s ice that is flavored, it’s fun to eat. I’m eating lemon lime flavored Kona Ice right now,” says Kolar.

“I think they should have this Kona Ice all the time for people who want to have a little zip in their day,” says Engelbert.