The New Year is Coming

The+New+Year+is+Coming++++

As the school year comes to end, Arrowhead students are excited for the future. Student schedules for next year are almost ready.  Current 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students could access their schedules on Skyward account on Tuesday, May 20th.  Incoming 9th grade student schedules will be mailed home the first week of June.

To view schedules, log in on your Skyward Family Access.  Click “Courses for 2014-2015.”  The course description, teacher, and hour will be displayed.

A conflict means that not all the courses the student selected will fit into their day. Courses that conflict do not have a number in the period column, so the space will be blank.

Future seniors and juniors should work with the counselors at North Campus.  Future freshmen and sophomores should work with the counselors at South Campus.  Study Hall Supervisor and Counseling Office Secretary will assist with permission/passes.

Beginning on Monday, June 2, any student can consult with their counselor during study hall.  Students must have a note from their parent/guardian in order to drop a class.

At South Campus on Wednesday, June 11, counselors will be available for sophomore consultation between 12:30 and 2:30pm. On Thursday, June 12 counselors will be available for freshman during 12:30 and 2:30pm for schedule discussion.

At North Campus on Wednesday, June 11 and Thursday, June 12 between 12:30 and 2:30pm, counselors will be available juniors and seniors wishing to discuss his/her schedule. On these days, many students could be wishing to see a counselor should plan on lining up around 2:00pm in the counselor’s office. Students will be helped on a first come first serve basis.