Intramural Basketball Ends with Florida State on Top

Intramural+Basketball+Ends+with+Florida+State+on+Top+

The Arrowhead High School intramural basketball 2013-2014 ended this season with the Florida State University as the champions.

The two team competing in this year’s championship were the Florida State University and Ball So Hard University.

Florida State University beat Ball So Hard University, 21-18.

The championship game was held Thursday, February 27th at 6 P.M. at the Arrowhead East Gym.

The members of FSU are seniors PJ Shaw, Geroge Panos, Matt Seitz, Branden Frank, Evan Burlingame, Matt Kerenan, Ty Jager, and Sam Seonbuchner.

The members of BSHU are juniors Ben Seager, Adrian Castenda, Jordan Argue, Jake Brown, Jaylen McAnnay, and Luke Pitzo.

Senior Jeremy Smirl said, “I liked playing intermeral basketball. It helps pass time and I have fun playing with my friends…My favorite memory of this year is hitting the game winning shot to win the game for our team…I would recommend intramural for students because it is fun…I will play intramural sports in college because it’s the only way I could play sports in college.”

Senior Connor Lederman said, “The reason I play intramural basketball is because I wanted to keep playing basketball during high school and it is fun to play…I would recommend intramural basketball because it is fun and a good way to make friends…I enjoyed playing basketball because I was on the same team for all four years…I would recommend students to play intramural basketball it is a great way to make friends and stay active.”

There is still Intramural bowling and mini golf still available this year. Students can find out more information in the actives office. Intramural basketball will start up next year.