What Arrowhead Students Are Doing Over Winter Break

This+article+covers+what+Arrowhead+students+will+be+doing+over+their+2013+Christmas+Break+and+for+New+Years.++The+students+plans+vary%2C+but+they+will+be+spending+it+with+their+friends+and+family.++

This article covers what Arrowhead students will be doing over their 2013 Christmas Break and for New Years. The students plans vary, but they will be spending it with their friends and family.

Arrowhead High School students are planning their Christmas holiday over their Christmas break.  Their winter break starts Friday the 20th, after school, and ends January 2nd and students will return to school the same day.  Students will be spending Christmas and New Year’s with their friends and families over break.

John Widish, a senior says, “I am looking forward to sleeping in and being able to snowboard and not have to worry about school.”

Widish also says he isn’t going anywhere for winter break, but he is visiting his family.

Widish says, “For New Year’s, I am going to go to a party with friends.”

Alyssa Stachowiak, a senior, says, “ I am looking forward to being able to relax and not worrying about homework and getting to be with my family, but I will have homework.  I work at MidCity Sports in Hartland, Wisconsin and I babysit for my mom’s friends son.”

Stachowiak also says she isn’t going anywhere, but she will work at her two jobs over break.

Sam Sellner, a senior, says, “Over winter break, I am looking forward to being able to sleep in and relax.”

Sellner says that he is going to his family’s houses and working a couple of the days over break.

While the students will come back to school January 2nd, they will all choose to do different things to make themselves and their friends and families happier over the holidays.