• May 30WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024!
  • May 30LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!!

What Seniors Should do Before They Graduate

As the 2023-2024 school year is coming to an end, there are things Arrowhead seniors should be aware of. There are many events, dates, and tasks that seniors need to know and complete before they graduate. 

The last day of school for seniors is May 31, 2024. That is also the day that the senior sunset will be on the football field and the senior party will be. Both will be held at North Campus. 

Graduation is June 1, 2024, at 7:30pm, however seniors need to be at North Campus no later than 6:30pm to make sure everyone is dressed properly in suits, and dresses, with dress shoes or heels and is in alphabetical order.  

Seniors have until May 31, 2024, to make sure tickets have been paid, their lunch accounts are balanced, and to transfer anything that is on school accounts to their personal account. This includes students’ school email Google drive and any accounts that may be connected to by school email. School Google accounts for the seniors will be deleted after graduation. 

Seniors also have to clean out their lockers and return textbooks to the book room before leaving the school. The book room is open the last week of school for seniors during the fifth and sixth hours and before and after school. Lockers will be cleaned out by the end of their school year. 

Finals for the seniors will be done the last week of school, between May 28-31, 2024. 

Senior Sophie Drake said, “I feel like I have so much to do before I graduate but I don’t know exactly what I need to do.”

Seniors can go into Skyward to see their lunch dues as well as their required dues if they go into the Skyward app under food service to make a payment as well as payment for required fees.