High School Nation Stops at Arrowhead

Pass given out by High School Nation allowing students to go back stage.

High School Nation came to Arrowhead High School on Friday, September 27, 2013. High School Nation picked twenty-two schools, one in each state, to come to.

Students from both North and South campus walked down to the south side of the football field for the assembly. There were multiple tents sent up with tattoos, water cups, guitars, and other games. There also was a stage, featuring vocal performers.

High School Nation had performers like Blush and Trevor Jackson. Prizes were thrown into the crowd and given away throughout the concerts.

Senior Brian Eineke said, “High School Nation was boring and was kind of a waste of time…I was being forced to go there and there was nothing to do.”

Eineke said, “The best part of High School Nation was leaving.”

Senior Charlie Reuteman said, “It was good to get some professional singers at Arrowhead to put on a show. For the time I was there, it was a pretty good time.”

Senior Ross Reifschneider said, “High School Nation was super boring and a waste of time…I liked High School Nation because the girls were attractive, but other than that I didn’t like the music.”

Eineke and Reifschneider agreed that they didn’t like High School Nation and would have rather have had the outdoor assembly with the student/teacher football game and all of the games.

Reifschneider said, “I would rather have an outdoor prep rally. I feel not a lot of people liked the music and the students would be entertained and have more fun.”

Eineke said, “I would rather have the outside assembly because the students were actually involved with the football game.”