The End of the School Year is Near

19 days and counting are left for the seniors at Arrowhead High School. Next week will be the last full week for seniors since Arrowhead has testing on May 16th, 17th, 23rd, and 24th for freshmen and sophomores.

The high school experience is coming to an end. We asked our seniors how they are feeling about their last days here at Arrowhead.

Senior Arden Casanova says that she “can’t wait for summer. I will miss high school a little bit, but I’m more excited just to leave.”

Senior Emilie Graff says she’s “excited” and “I’m so ready for summer and to just relax and get tan…until I have to start the college life. I’m really nervous, but anxious.”

“It’s so sad to think about that I’m going to be done with high school. In the beginning of the year, I was so excited just to graduate. And now that it’s here, I’m scared. I do, but then don’t want it to end,” says senior Brittany Hahn.

“The last month of school is always the worst. I’m more stressed out now than I was through the whole year. I have a lot more projects to do this month. And it just feels like the month is going to drag on,” says Casanova.

There’s a lot going in May for Arrowhead students: AP exams, final projects, testing.

“I hate how teachers do this. They push and wait [until] like the last month to do the important stuff like projects and speeches. It’s stressing me more out and I just want it to be over with. [I] can’t wait for summer!” says Graff.

“My plans for this summer are to just really hang out with my friends and relax before I have to go away for college,” says Hahn.

Graff says, “During the summer I’m going to work so I can have some money for college and mostly enjoy the sun. It’s basically my last summer with my high school friends so I want to make the best of it. I might not ever see or hangout with them again after summer. It’s so sad.”

Casanova said she is also going to “hangout with friends and probably work…“But I’m mostly excited for Summerfest. I seriously can’t wait. I love it there.”

Senior Kelsey Manock says her summer plans consist of “eating, dance, laying out and getting tan, going up north, and spending time with my friends.”

“During the summer I have to work like everyday,” senior Angi Ma works at her  parents’ restaurant (Peaking House) in Milwaukee. “But I’ll still hang out with my friends like go to the beach and tan. I’m also really excited for Summerfest.”