Arrowhead Students return from Spring Break

On Monday April 13th, students returned from their spring break. For seniors, this is their last spring break in high school.

Spring break started on Friday April 3rd and ended on Monday April 13th when students came back to school.

Arrowhead senior, Kenzie Huckstorf, says she enjoyed her last spring break at home with her family and her friends.

“I wasn’t able to go anywhere for spring break this year but I got to spend a lot of time with my friends that stayed home too and I also go to see my grandma so that was nice.”

Huckstorf says that she enjoyed taking her dog on walks when the weather was warm and worked at her job on days when it wasn’t warm.

Next year Huckstorf and her family plan on going to Florida for Spring Break.

Emily Lesch, a senior at Arrowhead, says she enjoyed her spring break in France. Lesch says she stayed for 9 days with the rest of her French class.

Lesch says she asked her boyfriend to prom with a picture outside of the Eiffel Tower, he said yes.

Lesch says she enjoyed walking the streets of France and exploring the culture that is new to her. “It was a great way to end senior year, I really couldn’t think of a better way to end of highschool,” says Lesch.

“I got to spend my last spring break and ways better than I couldn’t have imagined and I got to be with my friends too which is the best part,” says Lesch.