Seniors reach last semester of Arrowhead

Monday, January 26th was Arrowhead’s start of last semester classes. For seniors, it is their last year, as well as their last semester at Arrowhead High School- unless they are graduating early.

Graduation will occurs on the evening of Saturday, June 6th at 7:30pm at Arrowhead’s football stadium. Entrance to the bleachers will become available beginning at 6:30 pm. There are no required tickets for entry into graduation.

There will be additional seating in the North Campus theatre with a live broadcast of the graduation ceremony as well as an online live broadcast.

In case of inclement weather, the graduation will take place on Sunday, June 7th at 1:30 in the afternoon.

The last semester is the seniors last chance to achieve the standards for graduating such as getting all their necessary credits and classes in before graduating.

Morgan Merbeth, a senior at Arrowhead High School, says she is looking forward to graduating but that she will also miss Arrowhead.

“I think I’m ready to graduate and move on. I’m really looking forward to college and that stage in my life. High school will always be a great memory though,” says Merbeth.

Merbeth says she is glad that she made the decision to stay the last semester of Arrowhead instead of graduating early because she gets to be with her friends longer.

Ricki Galstad, a senior at Arrowhead High School, says she is sad to be leaving Arrowhead and wished that we had another year left.

“It’s sad to think this is our last semester of Arrowhead. I feel like the time went way too fast these past four years. It’s going to be really sad to never see of these people ever again,” says Galstad.

Galstad says her whole family is coming to graduation and is looking forward to seeing them,

“I don’t see my whole entire family often, so it will be nice to see everyone when I graduate,” says Galstad.