Arrowhead students experience homecoming week

On Monday, September 29th, started homecoming week for Arrowhead Students. Each day of the week was targeted to a specific clothing theme that students have an option to follow. Monday was pajama day, Tuesday was tie dye/twin, Wednesday was ugly sweater or hawaiian, Thursday was where’s Waldo/neon, and Friday was red out.

Tickets for students were available for purchase at the students lunch periods. Tickets are $12 each September 22-26, and $15 each September 29th-October 3rd.

Arrowhead student, Rachel Thorn, says she is looking forward to this weeks festivities.

“I love the themes each day. It really gets everyone to be involved and I like to see what each person wears each day because some people will really go all out,” says Thorn.

Thorn says that the day she is looking forward to most is neon day and the day she likes the least hawaiian day.

“If I got to pick a day of my own, it would probably be a day where everybody wears rainbow, that way students could just put on random pieces of clothing and have it not match at all,” says Thorn.

Thorn says that she wishes she was involved in yearbook so that she could be more involved in the weeks activities and to able to take pictures.

“One thing I regret this year is not joining yearbook because it would have been fun to take pictures and see everybodys outfits for the themes” says Thorn.

Arrowhead student, Morgan Merbeth, says that Arrowhead’s themed really gets all the students excited for homecoming week and the rest of the homecoming weekend.

“Homecoming week is always so fun because everyone is dressed up and everyone is in a really good mood and the weekend is always fun to look forward to because of the dance and the football game,” says Merbeth.

Merbeth says her favorite day of the week is pajama day and her least favorite day is where’s waldo.

“I feel like the themes are the same every year. The student console should take opinions from other students to decide what theme would be the most prefered,” says Merbeth.