Arrowhead Students Travel for Spring Break

Spring break for Arrowhead students starts on April 18th and goes through April 25th. As of right now, there are 10 weeks until spring break and Arrowhead students are planning their vacations. Many students plan on going out of state with their friends and families.

Alec Harmeyer, a senior at Arrowhead, says, “I am very excited for spring break because I don’t do a lot in the winter and I’m ready to get out and do things somewhere warm that I travel to.”

Harmeyer is planning a trip to Alabama for spring break with his family and his cousins for six days.

Arrowhead sophomore Ashlynn Seckinger says she is excited for spring break because she is going to Mexico with her friend and her family.

“I can’t wait to get out of this cold state and go somewhere warm with my friends and family. I am looking forward to it so much,” says Seckinger.

Harmeyer says his previous spring break trips make him excited for this coming spring break. He says he looks forward to family time away from school in a different state and he says he likes to travel.

“All of the spring break trips that I have ever been on are the reason I look forward to this year’s spring break. I have never had a bad spring break and I love getting away and traveling,” says Harmeyer.

Seckinger says she looks forward to spring break because she says she goes to Mexico every year for spring break and enjoys it annually.

“Honestly I look forward to spring break every year because I go to Mexico and its so fun every time,” says Seckinger.

Seckinger also says her whole family is going down to Mexico this spring break and she is excited for that because she gets to see all her of relatives.

There are so many places in the world to travel to and students can’t help but plan out now where they would like to go in the future.

Carly Minor, a junior at Arrowhead, says, “When I get older I would really like to go to Costa Rica. I’ve always wanted to go there.”

Seckinger says that she would really like to go to Italy someday with her family, but she would probably have to wait until she is older.