• May 30WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024!
  • May 30LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!!

Most Viewed Articles from the 2023-2024 School Year

The 2023-2024 school year is coming to an end, including for the twelve students who participated in the journalism class. The last articles for the school year will be published on June 7th, on the last day of school. Students can expect to see new articles for the 2024-2025 school year around September 6th, 2024.

Over the course of the school year, the students have published 110 total articles and have received 4,979 total views from the Arrowhead Union High School community. 

The most viewed article from this school year was the article “Broadway Company Puts on Mean Girls” written by junior Addy Strack with 610 views. 

Strack says, “I think so many people were interested in going to see the musical, so I think when I wrote the article, so many people wanted to see it and get the information needed for it, which is pretty cool.” 

The top two articles with the most views were articles written years ago. The article with the most views is “Woodshop Accident Shocks Arrowhead.” This article written by Thomas Miller and Connor Akers in 2017 with 853 total views. 

The second most-viewed article is “Vans Sneakers: What color do you see?” written by Ellie Artone with 664 total views. This article was also written in 2017. 

English and Journalism teacher Elizabeth Jorgensen said, “The two most viewed articles show up in the top of our comment section of the webpage, and so I think when people come to the website, those catch their eyes, they click on it, and then it adds to our views.” 

The second most viewed article on the website was written this year called,  “AHS Remembers Tom Taraska” written by Ellie Bognar and Naomi Little with 551 views. The article was about a former football coach and AHS teacher who was at Arrowhead for 29 years. Arrowhead Union High School also has dedicated the name of the football stadium to him. 

Strack said, “I’m excited to see that we got so many views on this year’s articles. I think that it’s cool to see how many people are viewing them as well.”