Girls Lacrosse Celebrates 7 Seniors on Senior Night

Arrowheads Girls Lacrosse team celebrated senior night Thursday April 25th at 7:30pm in a game against the Waukesha West/North/South/Catholic Memorial Co-op. The Arrowhead Varsity Girls Lacrosse team won their game by a score of 18-1. The team celebrated their seven senior players and two senior managers. 

In the game, there were a total of 18 goals scored for Arrowhead, 13 assists, and 28 shots on the goal. 

Senior Caroline Webber had four goals scored out of seven shots on the goal combined for a shot percentage of .571. 

As a team, the Warhawks had a combined shot percentage of .643. 

The seniors and their colleges include: #4 Kendall Danielson (University of Utah), #6 Lindsey Washburn (UW-Lacrosse), #10 Katie Curry (University of Wisconsin-Madison), #12 Caroline Webber (Marquette University), #25 Sara Pfeiffer (University of Minnesota-Twin Cities), #97 Abbie Lee, #99 Lia Maxwell (Coe College). 

The senior managers are Sophie Flynn, Annie Tanke, and Ella Kempen. 

The Varsity team is currently 3-3 overall and 2-1 in the Classic 8 Conference. 

The underclassmen on the team each chose a senior to make a shirt for and wear on the day of the Senior Night game. On the Arrowhead Girls Lacrosse Instagram, baby pictures and senior pictures were posted. On the fence at Taraska stadium, each senior also have their banners hung up to signify their last year at Arrowhead. 

The Varsity Girls Lacrosse team’s next game is on Thursday, May 9th at Muskego at 7:30 p.m.