The Arrowhead

The student news site of Arrowhead Union High School

The Arrowhead

The Arrowhead

Students Upcoming Plans for Spring Break

From March 25th through March 31st students will be off for spring break. Students will have a full week to relax and rejuvenate for the last term of the school year. 

Sophomore Ella Lowe says, “I will be working out with my mom a lot, walking my dogs, Omro, Ozzy, and Abby, and spending time with my cat Kiwi, and playing many phone games and relaxing.”

Spring Break for students is always a time that brings a lot of excitement because it’s close to the end of the school year.

Freshman Neve Turner said, “I will be having a stay-cation, I just went on vacation earlier in the month to see my sister, so we will be relaxing at home. I’m excited to sleep in and get rest for the last term of the school year.” 

The weather for Hartland next week looks like it’s going to be in the 40s with lots of sun and some snow showers mixed with rain coming from the Weather Channel. 

Marketing and DECA teacher, Steve Melzer said, “I am taking my personal day as a teacher that we get one per year for since I and my daughter are traveling to Florida and with the snow, we want to do our best to stay ahead of the weather.”

On Friday, March 22nd, Wisconsin is supposed to expect four to seven inches of snow starting at 11:30 PM on Thursday night. The road conditions are supposed to be covered in snow, with the plows supposed to be out-handling the roads all day. 

Lowe said, “I’m not excited for the snow it feels like a sprinter (spring-winter) and I just want the snow to go away, especially since it’s toward the end of March and it’s spring, we should be in that time frame instead of snow.” 

Students will return to the classroom on April 1st, 2024 for the start of their last term.