The Arrowhead

The student news site of Arrowhead Union High School

The Arrowhead

The Arrowhead

Students Shop for Spring break

Arrowhead’s spring break this year is from March 23, 2024 through March 31, 2024. Students will have nine days off of school.

Students have started to start shopping for spring break or have their shopping done.

Senior Georgia TIlmont said “I feel like I’ve been seeing a lot of people showing their hauls from Shein.”

A haul is a video where someone shows what they have bought. Shein is a fast fashion retailer that started in 2008 and will become the world’s largest retailer in 2022.

Shein sells everything from clothes to electronics. Prices range from two to 70 dollars. Shipping can be from one to three weeks depending on how much is bought.

Senior Sidney Doble said, “I bought at least $200 worth of clothes, but not all of them are good quality.”

With Shein items being inexpensive, it allows students to buy more but the quality is not guaranteed.

Senior Ellie Kadrich said, “I mostly bought dresses and swimsuits for spring break from Princess Polly.”

Princess Polly is a women’s online Australian boutique. Their popular items are featured in Pacsun which is an American retail store.

Princess Polly prices range from 10 dollars to 100 dollars. Princess Polly currently has a buy one get one 40% off sale. They also offer a student discount for 20% off which is available at all times.

The buy one get one 40% off can not be used on top of the 20% off student discount. Influencers also have codes with  Princess Polly to get their followers discounts and earn a profit.