Seniors Spring Break Plans

Arrowhead’s spring break this year is from March 23, 2024 through March 31, 2024. Students will have nine days off of school.

Some seniors will go on spring break with a group of friends. Senior spring break is when a group of friends plan a vacation together for senior year. Arrowhead does not arrange this trip for the seniors; this is usually organized by students’ parents or by seniors themselves.

Senior Ava Cosentino said, “My mom and our trip advisor started planning for spring break around August.” 

According to Adventure Student Travel the best time to plan for spring break is about four to six months in advance to find better hotel/resort deals, cheaper flight rates, and more time to plan excursions. It is found that the earlier a resort is found the cheaper it will be ideally.

Senior Sylvia Purko said, “I’m going to Cancun for spring break.” 

According to Time.com  Cancun is known to be the most popular vacation destination for spring break. Last year a group of Arrowhead seniors went to Cancun Mexico; his past group of seniors snorkeled.

Students may go on excursions or plan activities at the resorts they stay at. These may include, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, and boat tours. 

Many students and their parents choose all inclusive resorts to stay at. 

For example, Senior Sidney Dobele said, “The resort I am staying at is Royalton Bavaro, which is all inclusive.” 

Including flights and stay at the Royalton Bavaro it costs $2,000 total. Students tend to share a room with one other student which would split the cost to about $1000 each. 

The Royalton Bavaro is in Punta Cana and they have a mini golf course, 1,200 foot lazy river, kitten team lounge, five swimming pools, eight restaurants, spa, and sports and fitness facility. All of which are included.