The Arrowhead

The student news site of Arrowhead Union High School

The Arrowhead

The Arrowhead

Prom Theme and other Information Announced

Arrowhead High School’s prom will be held on Saturday, April 27th, 2024, at the Brookfield Conference Center, 325 S Moorland Rd, Brookfield. The theme this year is A Night in the Greek Isles. Prom is put on each year by Arrowhead’s Student Senate.

The most popular Greek islands are Santorini, Mykonos, Paros, and Naxos in the Cyclades, Rhodes and Kos in the Dodecanese, Crete, Skiathos in the Sporades, and Corfu and Zakynthos in the Ionian.

“I’m excited since I voted for Mamma Mia [as the theme] on the google form,” says junior Ilsa Hardtke-laughli.

“I’m scared it is not gonna succeed my expectations since homecoming was a little rough. I come from Italy and parties are completely different and we party different. After a while they just kept playing the same songs over and over. After like 30 minutes everyone left and it was weird. I had expected a little more since our parties start at 10 not end then.not end then.” says Sofia Iacona, a senior foreign exchange student.

Tickets will be sold from Monday, April 1st to Thursday, April 11th for $75 a person. No more than one guest per Arrowhead student is allowed at Prom.The online ticket store will go live on Monday April 1st and close Thursday April 11th at 11:59pm. No tickets will be sold after that time without any exceptions. 

Tickets can only be purchased by an Arrowhead Junior or Senior who is attending Prom. 

“I’m not paying for my ticket so I don’t really care. Prom is a scam anyway, its much more fun to get dinner and hang out with friends after,” says senior Alec Neuharth. 

No one will be admitted into the conference center without the formal Prom ticket. Students must also bring their school ID to get into the event. 

“There is no prom where I’m from so this is going to be my first time experiencing it. I’m excited for everything, because I’m very curious to see what it is like cause it seems fun and I get to live it since I’ve only seen it in movies,” says Iacona.

Guests of AHS students who do not attend Arrowhead, must fill out the guest form online at the time of ticket purchase. Guests must 19 years old or under.