Students Look Forward to Second Semester

On the 22nd of January in the year 2024, following the exams that will be held on the 16th, 17th, and 18th, the second semester will begin.

Sophomore Sarah Nubert says, “I am super excited to learn about new job possibilities in health occupations next semester.” 

Health occupations is a class where students learn about healthcare professionals and opportunities and how to perform them. It is available at both north and south campuses.

Brenda King, health science coordinator and career technical education program leader, states that “one of the assignments was to conduct research, present information, and respond to questions regarding a health trend or topic (headliner) of interest.”

Every semester at Arrowhead students receive a new schedule with new teachers, classmates, and electives. The students are able to sign up for elective courses that interest them like art classes and business classes.

Sophomore Brady Kligora says, “I am most looking forward to new classes, classmates, and new teachers.” 

Second semester means that the weather will be clearing up about halfway through it. This will be right around baseball/softball season and lacrosse season. There are opportunities to spend time outside and show school spirit.

Junior Emma Nettisheim says, “I am the most excited about warm weather coming back.”