Arrowhead Students Make Plans for Winter Break

Winter Break starts on Monday, December 25th, and students like sophomore Ella Lowe, and freshman Neve Turner are ready for the break. 

Christmas is a time to celebrate with family and friends, so it will be a well deserved break for all the staff and students. 

After break, students’ first day back is January 2nd. Students and staff have nine days of school until their semester exams the week of January 15th through the 19th, which can pose stress on students to cram everything into those nine days before finals. 

Lowe says, “I’m really excited for break. My dad is letting me get the new iPhone 15, and I like to open presents and sleep in for break.”

The new iPhone 15 is $799 and comes in a variety of colors, such as, blue, pink, yellow, green, and black. The storage amount is anywhere from 128 GB to 512 GB. Trade-ins on the new phones can range from anywhere from $40 off to $650 the new iPhone 15. 

Sophomore Alex Harshbarger says, “I am going to spend some time with my family, relax, and play some fortnite as well.” 

Winter break is a break most students enjoy the most because it’s a week off. One perk of the 2024-2025 schedule change is that Winter break will be a week and a half. 

Turner says, “I can’t wait for break, I’m going out to dinner with my best friend, enjoying some quality time with my family, and celebrating Christmas, I’m so excited.”