2023 Arrowhead Girls Swim and Dive Team Results

The 2022 Arrowhead girls’ swim and dive team took the Division 1 team championship at Waukesha South High School where six records took place.

The Arrowhead girls swim team from 2022 totaled 338.5 points to win the team’s 12th championship. Former three-time defending champion Brookfield East finished runner-up with 285.5 points.

Campbell Stoll, a former Arrowhead student, who now attends the University of Texas at Austin, won a pair of events for the third time in 2022. Stoll won the 200-yard individual medley for the third year in a row.

Hailey Tierney, a former Arrowhead student, who now attends the University of Wisconsin Madison also won a pair of individual events in which she won two freestyle sprints in 2022.

In October 2023, the girl’s swim and dive team were conference champions taking first place. They also were sectional Champions as well in November.

This year the swim and dive team had their State meet on November 11th, 2023 at Waukesha South where they took 3rd place.

Junior Julia Payme said. “Everyone who competed did very well and I’m happy for them.”

According to the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association, Arrowhead has won the most championships with 91, with Madison West next on the list with 86.

This year at state Junior Tatum Brasfield took 3rd place in the girls’ MTR Diving with a final score of 446.80.

Senior Taylor Kotch said, “It was definitely fun watching everyone swim especially because it is my last year.”