Where Students Get Xmas Presents; What Students Are Buying For Friends/Family

Every year some people struggle with figuring out the best gift for loved ones. With Christmas only a few weeks away, some Arrowhead students are frantically looking for gifts to give or good deals on gifts. 

To any Amazon shoppers, there is a deal going on for Black Friday that gives students and family 20% or more off of items. Amazon is a place to shop if students and family are in need of quick and easy gifts that saves them from having to cram in gift shopping into a busy day.

Arrowhead High School offers a giving tree at North campus and South campus for students and people to bring in items for others that cannot afford or purchase. One tree is located at both campuses, one in the North campus commons and one in the South campus library.  

Emily Lauber, a Arrowhead High School junior, says, “I think that I am going to get my boyfriend some jewelry, candy and some other small snacks.”

Some gifts to give are gift cards to any store, game store, or restaurant for people to treat themselves with them still being able to choose what they want. 

Some gift cards on the giving trees are Fleet Farm gift cards, Shoe brand gift cards, playstation gift cards and restaurant gift cards. 

Jessica Thompson, an Arrowhead High School special education teacher says, “My husband technically already got his presents. He’s always wanted a gaming room, so we re-arranged some rooms in the house and got rid of stuff. He bought a big tv and mounted his consoles and he’s now got his big gaming room!”