MSO comes to Arrowhead High School

MSO comes to Arrowhead High School

On December 6th, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra is coming to Arrowhead throughout the day performing for students and for a ticketed concert in the evening. The MSO is under the direction of Ken-David Masur. The concert is at 7 PM with doors opening at 6 in the north campus theater. 

Tickets for the concert are $75 per person. All ticket proceeds go to providing a private experience for over 400 of our performing arts students with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. 

Band teacher Ryan Meisel says, “This is a great opportunity for our students and families to come to see the MSO at Arrowhead. They are such a talent to watch and we are really glad to have them” 

The MSO will be playing their holiday concert which is one of their most popular concerts. It will also contain lots of jazz holiday music.

Meisel said, “Holiday music attracts our students and families, so it will be nice to see them enjoying it.”

The holiday concert at Arrowhead is going into its second annual year of hosting the MSO, and each year more and more students and families look forward to the event.

The MSO will also be playing throughout the day for all band, choir, and anyone enrolled in a music-related class for students and staff attendees. The concert will be at 1 o’clock in the north campus theater.