The Arrowhead

The student news site of Arrowhead Union High School

The Arrowhead

The Arrowhead

Senior photos due November 17th

On September 12th, 2023, yearbook adviser and business teacher Jana Danay sent an email to the class of 2024 stating that all senior photos are due Friday, November 17th, 2023. If photos are not turned in by the 17th, students have to pay a $25.00 fine to get them in—but only have till November 27th to be included in the yearbook. 

Students can purchase yearbooks still through this link and they are $65. 

If photos are received after the 27th, they will not be published in the yearbook, but the senior’s school ID photo will be used if it is available. 

There are requirements for the photo, some of which include: 

• A high quality digital file, at least 300dpi. 

• The file with last name, first name 

• a .jpg 

Seniors can view all the requirements here

Students submit their photo to the publishing company, Jostens, through this link

Danay says if seniors have any questions about the submission, they can email here at her email: [email protected]

Senior Sara Pfeiffer, said she chose her senior photo based on which one she looked the best in. 

Pfeiffer took her photos through Terri Groth photography and she takes the photos on her property where she has a field and various locations for the clients to choose from.

Senior Megan Hughes chose her photos based on the one she thought she looked the best in and also one that was close up. 

Senior Noelle Urban says, “It seemed last year and the year before the senior photos in the yearbook were closer up so I chose one that was a little closer to the frame.”