The Arrowhead

The student news site of Arrowhead Union High School

The Arrowhead

The Arrowhead

Students get Dresses for Homecoming

With homecoming 2023 being on September 30th at Arrowhead High School in North Campus and doors opening at 7:30pm, students are most likely looking for dresses. 

Where are students getting them? Or what are good colors? Good styles? And, how much are students paying?

Some websites students have bought dresses from are Princess Polly and Lucy In The Sky. Both are online websites.  And both have a variety of dresses with many colors like, blue, green, red, black, ect… 

What is popular or what’s instyle? 

A lot of students have stated that their dress is a lighter color this year, like pink or even a champagne/white color. To add, students are getting tight or flowy dresses as well. 

Another thing students like to do is go into stores and try on dresses. A store to look into is Windsor, with locations in Brookfield, Wauwatosa, and Greendale, Wisconsin. All locations are all open 10AM-8PM, Monday-Saturday and 11AM-6PM Sundays .   

“Windsor is a good place to try dresses on though, I like the options they have,” said senior Rachle Klienhans. 

As homecoming is approaching, dinners are being planned, picture locations are being picked, and dresses are being purchased. This formal event gives students an opportunity to get dressed up and enjoy their weekend with friends in a more formal way. 

Sophomore Sara Klienhans says, “I really like my dress and I am excited to wear it.” 

She said she got her dress from Beginning Boutique and she spent $65.00 on it.