Arrowhead High School Releases Information on 2022 Prom

Arrowhead High School’s Junior/Senior prom will take place at the Ingleside Hotel (2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072) on Saturday, May 14th.  The theme is Starry Night.

Dinner will be served at the dance at 7:00pm, and doors will open at 6:15pm.  Students are required to choose from the following three meal options: sundried tomato chicken with spinach artichoke cream sauce, honey glazed salmon with pineapple salsa, or vegetarian fontina risotto cakes.  Dessert options will be available at the table and include caramel apple pie and chocolate mousse cake.

The dance will begin at 8:30 and end at 11:00pm.  No one will be allowed to enter the dance after dinner has started at 7:00.  Information on when students will be allowed to begin leaving has yet to be disclosed.

All juniors and seniors are allowed one guest.  They must be 19 years old or younger and have filled out the required Guest Form online at the time of ticket purchase.  Freshman and sophomores are permitted to attend the dance if and only if they are the guest of a junior or senior.

To attend the dance, first, a ticket voucher must be purchased online through this link.  This is not the ticket to the dance; it should be brought to N137 some time between 2:45 on April 25-29th.  In N137, students will make a food selection, pick a table, and receive a physical ticket that is required to enter the dance.  A school ID is also required for entry.

This year’s prom is going to have much more freedom than last year’s.  Last year, only Arrowhead juniors and seniors were allowed to attend, masks were required when students were not eating, and parents had to sign a waiver acknowledging that their child could be removed from the prom if they chose not to abide by the rules.  

This year, masks are not required, and students from other schools are permitted to attend as guests (see paragraph four).

Tables seat groups of ten, and seats cannot be reserved for those who have yet to purchase tickets.  Mrs. Becky Gordon says that “the best choice is to coordinate, pick out your table group ahead of time, and come pick your table together.”

Tickets will cost $80 from Monday, April 18th-Saturday, April 23rd, and $90 from Sunday, April 24th-Thursday, April 28th.   No tickets will be sold after 11:59 on April 28th.

No refunds will be issued.

Ticket sales are organized by student senate, and any questions referring to this can be directed to Tamara Lindmair, the Student Senate Advisor at [email protected].

Those who have questions regarding the procedure or rules of prom can email Principal Adam Kurth at [email protected] or Gordon at [email protected].