Class of 2014 Coming To an End

The senior class of 2014 will be getting out of school June 6th to begin their summer vacation but before summer begins, the Arrowhead High School graduation ceremony will be held at Arrowhead’s football stadium on June 7th at 7:30 PM.

Each student will be able to bring as many people as they want to graduation. According to the Arrowhead webpage if the graduation would be moved inside due to weather, “In case of inclement weather, the graduation will take place on Sunday June 8 at 1:30 in the afternoon. By 10 a.m. on the day of graduation, a phone message regarding graduation will be available by calling 369-3612 and choosing 7 for special messages. In either case the graduation will take place outdoors in the stadium. There will be additional seating in the North Campus theatre with a live broadcast of the graduation ceremony. An online live broadcast will also be aired. A DVD of the broadcast may be purchased as well.

Senior Benny Serres said, “I really enjoyed my time at Arrowhead it was a lot of fun and I made so many memories. One of my favorite memories would be watching the football team play two times at Camp Randall in Madison…Next fall I will be attending University of Concordia-Wisconsin and will be majoring in accounting…My emotions are happy and sad, I will miss Arrowhead but I am very excited to start my college life…My favorite year of high school was senior year because it was the most easy…I’m very excited for summer to begin and have no stress of school.”

Senior Brian Eineke said, “My favorite memory of being at Arrowhead was meeting all the new people and making new friends…Next fall I will be attending UW-Milwaukee and will be majoring in accounting…I’m excited to move onto college because it’s a new school where I can meet new people and I also get to live on my own for the first time…Senior year was my most enjoyable of the four years because I didn’t have any stress of picking a college or ACT testing…I can’t wait for summer to start and have fun with my friends.”