New Students’ of the Month are Recognized

New+Students%E2%80%99+of+the+Month+are+Recognized+

Each month, Arrowhead High School recognizes a couple of students who have demonstrated leadership, hard work, and dedication.  March’s Students of the Month are senior Stephanie Wilman; junior Gabby Reichardt; sophomore Reuben Smith; and sophomore Katie Koenen.

Wilman is an active member on Arrowhead High School’s Student Senate.  Due to her level of participation, she has been selected as one of the Students of the Month.

Wilman says, “I am able to manage extracurricular activities and a job while maintaining a higher GPA.”

Along with student senate, Wilman participates in tennis. This is another reason why she was recognized.

As for Reichardt, she received this honor do to her involvement in a large number of extracurricular activities, such as Student Senate, Forensics, JSA, Book Club, Psych Club, and Key Club.  She is also a leader in Key Club.

This award recognizes her hard-work, over achieving involvement, and the leadership she demonstrated in her clubs and her schoolwork.

Reichardt says, “I am just trying to utilize my full potential to get the most out of my education and help others along the way. I am a firm believer that hard work pays off and that anyone, if motivated, can achieve their goals.”

The prize for being awarded Student of the Month is four coupons for free coffees at the Wally Grounds Cafe in North Campus.  The winners student ID pictures were also posted on the Arrowhead Twitter page to acknowledge their above and beyond work and each winner was sent a congratulatory letter from the Student Senate.