Fundraiser for AHS Scholarship Fund at Noodles and Company

Arrowhead High School has a fundraiser night on Thursday, October 6th, 2022 from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm hosted by the Arrowhead Scholarship Fund.  ASF honors the talents of high-achieving students.  Since 1958, ASF has provided AHS Seniors, “with scholarships for higher education at two- and four- year institutions,” according to the ASF website.  

What is Fundraiser night?  It’s a night to get 25% off at Noodles & Company.  Guests must mention the organization or show the flier when ordering.  This is only at the Delafield location.  According to the flier, interested people should, “Join us for the flavors you love while we help our community.” 

AHS English teacher and Book Club Advisor Liz Munkwitz says if she were to go to the fundraiser she would, “probably go with family like my husband and daughter.”  She would order, “my favorite thing, the cauliflower rigatoni frescos.”  This dish has cauliflower-infused rigatoni topped with a balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, roasted garlic, red onion, tomato, spinach, and parmesan cheese.  It is priced at $3.95.  

Noodles and Company in Delafield, Wisconsin, is open from 10:30 am to 10:00 pm and offers dine-in, takeout, and delivery.  They serve various pasta dishes and are known for their “Wisconsin Mac and Cheese.”  This dish is a mix of cheddar and jack cheeses and elbow mac and cheese.  The customer can add meats such as meatballs, grilled chicken breast, and marinated steak.  It is priced at $4.49 for a small and 5.89 for a regular.  

To make sure that the customer’s spending goes to Arrowhead High School, order the meal online at noodles.com/order or on the Noodles & Company app on the day of the fundraiser.  Head to the checkout once the order has been completed.  Enter the code, “GIVING25” in the coupon code.  Press “Apply.”  Finally, look for the red checkmark for confirmation and proceed to checkout.

Special Ed. teacher Katie Albinson at Arrowhead’s south campus says, “My favorite order at Noodles and Company is their Beef Stroganoff, which contains marinated steak, mushroom sherry cream sauce, fresh herbs, cracked pepper, roasted mushrooms, wavy egg noodles, and parmesan costing a total of $4.40 for a small and $5.80 for a regular.