Attention Seniors: Get Ready to Party!

Star Wars Themed Invitations

According to the Arrowhead Union High School website, the Arrowhead High School class of 2016 senior party is quickly approaching–it is now less than two months away. The senior party is scheduled to take place on June 3rd, 2016. The party begins at 9 pm and ends at 2am.

Seniors were mailed a formal, Star Wars themed invite to attend the party, which is organized by parents of Arrowhead seniors. Once a student decides to leave the party, there’s no coming back–it’s a lockdown to ensure no alcohol and drugs ruin the fun. According to the invitations, students must enter through docking bay 2, and like said before, it is a lock in so you only enter and exit once.

Keaton Schmitz, a senior at Arrowhead said, “My mom is on the food committee and she said they’re getting really good food. There’s supposed to be Olive Garden and possibly Chick Fil A, so I’m definitely going for the food if nothing else.”

According to the invitation, activities include a DJ, inflatables, hypnosis, henna tattoos, and delicious food. All seniors are invited. To secure a spot, students must fill out the permission slip and have it signed by a parent or guardian if they wish to participate in being hypnotized. Permission slips are accepted at the door.

Emily Lauterbach, a freshman at Arrowhead said, “My cousin graduated from Arrowhead last year and she said her senior party was super fun. I wish I was a senior so I could go, but my time will come eventually. But yeah, I heard it’s definitely worth it to go and it’s an opportunity you won’t have again.”

According to the invitation received by seniors, the cost to attend is $50 per person. Tickets will be sold at the door the night of the party for $70. Additional donations will be accepted to help cover the costs of the party.

The invitation mentioned the sponsors that have helped the party become possible. The list includes Sentry in Delafield, Qdoba, King’s Wok, Endters, Pepinos, Papa Murphy’s, Falbos, Beer Snobs, Pepsi, Pick n Save, Brennan’s, Cakes While U Wait, Subway, Olive Garden, Piggly Wiggly, Texas Roadhouse, Stir Crazy, Culver’s and Starbucks.

According to the Arrowhead website, the party committee is holding a raffle for items like a mini-fridge or a microwave for a dorm room. Also in the raffle are tickets for events like Brewer games, concerts, Summerfest, Great America, and Waterparks. They also have things like headphones, a camera, a popcorn machine, gas and retail gift cards and even cash. Students can buy tickets after they enter the party.

Arrowhead senior Sonja Bergum said, “I am so excited for graduating and starting my life, and the party is like a last hurrah for all of us to be together and celebrate the four years that we have endured together. I hope that the night is one that we will all remember.”