Follow the yellow brick road to prom

Arrowhead students are preparing for the upcoming prom event, which will be held on April 18th at the local country springs. The dance starts at 6:15 to 12:00 pm. Tickets are being sold online

“I personally think that the voting could have been more clear. I didn’t know when it was going on. But, regardless I think it will be fun”. Says Claire Minor, a junior at Arrowhead who plans on attending prom.

Like many, Minor got asked to prom in a creative way. “My boyfriend insisted on picking me up for dinner, and when I went outside he was there with a sign that said

‘Will you roll with me to prom’. It was so cute because he skateboards”, Minor explains.

In order for someone from a different school to attend the Arrowhead prom, they must fill out a form found in the front office. (I’ll get more info on this!) It’s important to do this as soon as possible so the information can be correctly placed on time.

While many will be attending prom this year, some students decided not to. Instead, they took on the “anti-prom” approach, spending the day doing something fun and clearly not affiliated with prom night.

“I decided not to go to prom this year. Instead, my friends and I decided to spend the day in Chicago,” Says Emma Tschurwald, an AHS junior.

Ticket sells started monday march 23 and will continue to be sold until thursday April 2nd. The price starts at $70 and will then increase to $80. The tickets will be sold online, after purchasing a ticket you can stop by the office and receive your ticket.

Students are allowed to pick their tables, and meal for the night when they go get their ticket. Students need to go to the office together if they want to be placed at the same table. A maximum ten people will be allowed at a table.