Arrowhead Spring Play Dates and Where To Find Tickets

Arrowhead High School’s Drama department has a new play coming this spring called I Love What I Hate About You, by Steve Franco. If students and parents were able to see “In Laws and Outlaws”  a few years ago this is by the same playwright.

This play is a story of a boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl back kind of story. This play will be held in the North campus theater. If parents or students can’t make it one night and are wanting to come, the Arrowhead drama club is performing on Thursday May 11th at 7PM, Friday May 12th at 7PM and Saturday May 13th at 7PM. 

To get your tickets and seats, students, parents and teachers have an option of printing out a receipt of purchased ticket with when coming to the play. Students and parents can also buy your tickets 30 minutes prior to the show on the night of the performance. Doors will open for seating 30 minutes prior to the show. Online ticketing will stop 2 hours prior to the show, bit tickets will be sold at the door.  The link to buying tickets are available online on the Arrowhead website 

The Main directors of the Arrowhead High school Drama club are Maralynn Markano and the whole cast of the I Love What I Hate About You play.