Flash Sale on Homecoming Tickets

Arrowhead’s yearly homecoming dance is held every year on a Saturday early in the month of October. Students are invited to dress up, dance, and interact throughout the night. The dance is three hours long and students are asked to stay for at least two and a half of that time. The dance is based around a theme which changes annually; each student gets a survey which allows them to vote for the theme they want for the following year. This year’s theme is Hollywood. 

This year, Arrowhead’s homecoming dance is on October 15.

Tickets will be available for pre-sale on Friday, October 7th for $10 a ticket. After Friday, the price is $12 per ticket. Tickets will be sold during students’ fifth and sixth lunch hours as well as after school in the North and South campus lunchrooms. Tickets can be purchased with cash only on the presale day. 

North and South campus Nurse, Danielle Catarozzoli, said, “I can see the need for tickets.” She said the importance of students needing tickets as a way to, “get a ballpark number of students going to the dance.” 

Catarozzoli said, “I think they should be $10.” As they have been that same price for the flash sale the last two years she has helped. 

Senior, Chayse Farris, settled on a higher range, “no higher than 15 dollars,” said Farris. 

Catarozzoli said that she felt, “the price should be the same the whole time tickets are on sale throughout the week, being $10.” 

Farris said, “I think it is a good idea for students and staff to get the chance for the flash sale and support the school. The price of all items are good for everyone as well.”