Seniors Receive Graduation Information

020-2021 seniors will be graduating beginning on June 2nd through June 5th, ending with a class graduation parade on June 6th, according to the Arrowhead High School website.

On October 21st, 2020, an email was sent out by Tracy MacDonald, Administrative Secretary of Arrowhead High School regarding caps and gowns, which will be ordered from Jostens, an American manufacturer of memorabilia.

MacDonald states in the email “a packet is not necessary [for caps and gowns] since all orders will be placed on line.”  The email also clarifies that packets will be available for convenience at the north campus greeter station starting October 26th.

To find the graduation caps and gowns, students will want to click on the link from the email, which directs them to the front page of Josten’s.  They will then click the “Graduation” card from the front page.  After this, they will find Arrowhead High school from the list of schools by entering their school/group name, city, state and country.  Now, there is another card reading “graduation” and finally, after clicking this card there will be a list of items and payment plans, including the cap & gown unit.

There are multiple payment plans for these items, including: Senior Package ($317.68), Essential Package ($237.48), Warhawk Mascot Package ($216.53), and Mini Package ($201.53). These may include the cap and gown unit, announcements, photo cards, stationary, a key ring, mascot tassel, a T-shirt, and other optional accessories.

Another email was sent out by MacDonald on October 21st, stating that Josten’s will be at Arrowhead on October 26th during lunch hours to hand out packets, and that if students/parents do not want to order online they can hand the order form into the North Campus Office.

Tracy MacDonald stated “all orders are due by Wednesday, November 4th.”