iPhone releases New IOS7

The new IOS7 update hit the iPhone market on September 18, 2013 at 10 a.m. Pacific time.  It brought new features and accessories to the phone, but also brought flaws, according to the students of Arrowhead High School.

“One negative about the update is that it kind of looks like the Android,” said Missy Schultz, a senior student at Arrowhead High School.

“The battery is horrible. It doesn’t have the same battery life span as it did before the update,” said Arrowhead senior Charlie Myers.

The IOS7 comes with many features. It has a new way to delete your icons after you go into them. You have to slide upwards on the iPhone screen which closes the app.

“It’s so cool because when you close an app you can slide it away. It makes everything a lot more accessible,” said Schultz.

Everyone should get the update because it’s designed to be a lot more user friendly,” said Myers.

Apple stores have also released the new iPhone 5s, which comes with the new unlock screen that reads your finger print. Another release for Apple was the iPhone 5c which lets you choose between green, blue, yellow, red, and white iPhones.

“Everyone should get the new update or new iPhones or else everyone will be behind in the new technology,” said Schultz.