Arrowhead Welcomes New Math Teacher Mr. Samplawski

Algebra B/Geometry block teacher Aaron Samplawski has accomplished the first three weeks of his first year teaching at Arrowhead and things couldn’t be better according to students.

Hailing from Horicon, Wisconsin and having graduated from UW-Whitewater with a Math Education Degree, he says he is more than ready to dive into the deep end of educating south students on all things mathematical.

Kelli Dittmann, a sophomore in his geometry class, says, “Throughout the last three weeks, he seems really nice and so far has taught [us] very well by making the lessons understandable to easy to study from.”

Dittmann says, “I enjoy his teaching style because the notes are extremely organized and neat. I am able to go home and review what we learned in class that day easily.”

An average day in his classroom consists of the following: going over the homework that was due that day,  filling in notes, answering questions, working together in groups, and having time to work on assigned homework, according to Dittmann.

Dittmann says, “The time we spend in Mr. Samplawski classroom is efficient, to-the-point, and completely understandable.”

Samplawski says, “As the year progresses, I look forward to getting to know all of my students, and being able to watch them learn and grow as the bright students they are.”

Samplawski has several tutoring hours where he is available to answer questions.

Dittmann says, “he is readily able to answer questions which is a very nice and helpful tact to help with homework and in class work I did not understand.”

Dittmann says, “Also, I look forward to improving my work ethic throughout his course with his excellent teaching skills.”

But the year is not over yet, and Mr. Samplawski says, “My goal for the first year of teaching is to make it through!”