Senior Party

On June 6th, Arrowhead High School is having their annual senior party for the class of graduating seniors. The seniors will be able to hangout with their friends at north campus with various other activities.

Charlie Sprinkmen, a senior at Arrowhead High School, says that he’s attending the senior party and it really looking forward to it.

“I’m really excited to see all the bands perform here at school, I heard they are really good,” says Sprinkmen.              Sprinkmen says that all his friends are going to go to the senior party together to cheer on their classmates.

Morgan Merbeth, a senior at Arrowhead High School, says that she is going to the senior party with a group of her friends.

“I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone again and having our whole class be together for one last time. It will be really fun but it will also be really sad.” says Merbeth.

Merbeth says that her and her friends will stay in contact over the summer.

Sprinkmen says that him and his friends are looking forward to going to the hypnosis that’s coming.

“I think it’ll be a little scary at first, because you don’t really know what’s going to happen, but I’ll try it because I don’t think I’ll ever have this opportunity happen again,” says Sprinkmen.

Merbeth says she’s really looking forward to all the snacks that the school will be providing.

“It’s so crazy that this party is going to go until the morning, I feel like a lot of kids are going to be tired by then to be honest,” says Merbeth.

Merbeth says that it’s a good thing to have the day before graduation because it will get kids more excited.

Sprinkmen says that the day before graduation he is also having a family party at his house with all of his friends and family.

“The weather is supposed to be really nice and all my friends and family will be at my house hanging out around the pool before we go to the senior party, it will be a really good time,” Sprinkmen.

Merbeth says that her cousins and family from Florida are coming up to see her graduate and that shes really excited to see her family that she hasn’t seen since Christmas.

“To see all my family on that day is going to be really important to me, I am really excited to move forward in my life,” says Merbeth.