Arrowhead Fundraises This Spring

This spring, some Arrowhead students are holding fundraisers for clubs and school projects. Leah Culls a developing relations teacher has a class have been given a project called the spotlight activity. Arrowhead student senate is having an event called hope in the spot light to raise money for the MACC fund. The Broadway Company will be selling flowers for a spring fundraiser.

In Mrs. Cull’s project classes are reaching out to people in their community and making a positive difference. The students are able to work with a partner to pick a project of their choice. The project does not require students to use money; students can do simple acts of kindness like shoveling a neighbor’s driveway.  The students have two months to choose and complete their project.

Lexi Sluss, a sophomore, plans on working with her parents for her project. Slusse’s parents have their own website for fundraising and teach defense. Lexi plans on helping her parents and bring in new people for lessons. Gabby Dyke also a sophomore wants to show her appreciation for her mother by creating a little movie of people listing off all the things they love about her mom.

Hope in the Spotlight is a Student Senate run event that raises money to help fight childhood cancer through the Macc Fund. The event is a concert containing musical students from the Arrowhead school. This event will take place in the North Campus Theater on March 29th at 6pm. Tickets are eight dollars at the door, a t-shirt is twelve dollars and for a package deal, you can get a ticket, t-shirt and one raffle ticket for fifteen dollars.

The Broadway Company is having a spring flower sale fundraiser starting the

twentieth of March. This fundraiser helps with field trips, costume, snacks, summer camp and shows    . You can order Geraniums, Impatient flats, Wave Petunias, Nonstop Begonias, Vinca Vines, Spikes and Spingari ferns from Broadway members. Payment made to Arrowhead High School by Friday April 11th.