• May 30WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024! WE WILL BE BACK FALL 2024!
  • May 30LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!! LAST ARTICLES OF THE YEAR!!

How AP Exams Are Going For Students

AP exams run from May 6th to May 17th, 2024.

Due to students taking exams, the bells at Arrowhead’s North Campus have not been ringing because it would be considered a distraction for students taking exams.

AP students taking exams must use a normal pencil, and are allowed to bring a calculator with them.

Senior Livi Voelker says, “My AP Psych exam was not bad; it was just long and there were some terms that we didn’t learn yet, which was confusing.”

The exams taking place at Arrowhead High School include AP Psych, Micro, Stats, and Euro.

AP Psych was on Thursday, May 9; Micro was on Friday, May 10th; Stats was on Tuesday, May 7; and Euro was on Wednesday, May 15.

Junior Liliana Kurek says, “I took the AP Psych exam last week, it didn’t feel very hard for me, the multiple choice went by very fast and the FRQ’s felt like they did in class so it made it easier than I expected.”

The AP Psych exam was on Thursday, May 9th at noon.

Students that completed their exams have to stay within the testing room until the test taking period is complete. 

After the exam is over, students returned to classes like normal. 

Senior Ben Johsons says, “I took the Calc AP exam and it wasn’t that bad. I feel like I was very well prepared for the multiple choice questions and those seemed to go over fine.”

AP exam scores are important for students because they are equivalent to college credits. The score ranges are from one to five.

According to apstudents.collegeboard.org, “1 meaning no recommendation, 2 meaning possibly recommendation, 3 qualified recommendation with B- to C+ college course grades, 4 very well qualified with an A- to B+ college course grade, and 5 extremely well qualified with an A+ or A college course grade.”