Good Times Day Camp Hiring Students

Good Times Day Camp in Waukesha is seeking employees.  The camp is looking for high school students interested in becoming lifeguards or camp counselors during the summer.

All counselor applicants must be able to work full time, Monday through Friday.  Those applying to be lifeguards or concessions staff will work a minimum of three days per week.  

The application window is now open and will close on May 15th, 2021.  Students interested in applying can visit www.goodtimeswi.com for more information.  

Applicants must be juniors or seniors.  Lifeguards and concessions staff must be 16 or older, while camp counselors must be 17 or older.  A background check, CPR certification, and fingerprinting are required for counselors.  Proof of CPR certification must be submitted by the application deadline.  

A mandatory two-day training will take place on May 28th and 29th at 9am.  Employees are also expected to work at the open house on June 4th, from 2pm to 8:30pm.

Good Times Day Camp reached out to Arrowhead teachers to promote the job availabilities.  For each student referred by a teacher and subsequently hired, said teacher will receive $100 for their class or a charity of their choice.  If three or more employees are accepted after being referred by a teacher, Good Times will offer a pool party to the class as a thank you.  

Good Times counselors would look after children age three through fifteen.  Activities include swimming, crafts, sports, and games.  Counselors would participate in activities with campers while lifeguards would take an active role in swimming education.  Examples of special summer events include Carnival Day in late July and a day trip to Noah’s Ark Waterpark on a day to be announced later.