Students Plan For Summer

Summer break starting on June 11th, 2023, is a time to destress and take time for Students and Staff to hang out with there family and friends. Sometimes people go on family vacations and sometimes some people stay home, either way it’s relaxing 

Some students will spend their summer in the provided Arrowhead summer school program to finish up or get better knowledge of some classes they have struggled on or getting a head start on classes for their 2023-2024 school year. 

Lexie Brunner, an Arrowhead High School Sophomore says,  “I am going to South Carolina during summer break and planning on just hanging out with family and relaxing.”  

Some classes that people might be taking for summer break could be gym. Taking a gym class would have you be able not to take a gym class during the school year and will save you an extra study hall period or you might be able to take another class that you wanted. 

Julia Payne an Arrowhead High school Sophomore says, “I need to work a lot over summer break so I dont have alot of time for myself but I am planning on hanging out with friends if our schedules are the same and I am not needing to work. I also need to babysit and go to swim meets so I don’t have a lot of free time for myself before school starts next year.”