Meet Senior, Aasia Dolski

Aasia Dolski is a 17-year-old senior at Arrowhead Union High School. She turns 18 this March and has lived in Wisconsin all her life.

Dolski says her home life has always been chaotic. She has two brothers and two sisters, one of which (her younger sister Ashley) is a freshman at Arrowhead’s South Campus. She has a dramatic dog named Lucy but says she loves her nonetheless. 

“My parents have taught me how to be an adult from a very young age. I was a very independent person starting my own job at a young age. Paying for everything myself taught me how to save money and things that are necessary to have and things that I don’t really need,” said Dolski.

She spends most of her time with Emma Rathje, Ciara Ruppenthal, and Emma Anderson (all seniors at AHS). 

Ruppenthal says “Aasia is kind and caring. She will never put herself before someone she loves. She is one of the most selfless people I have ever met and care so much about the people she loves. She is gorgeous but doesn’t know it. Aasia is humble and hard-working. She is one of the most determined people I am friends with. She makes a point to work hard for what she wants and that’s an amazing quality.  Overall she is one of the best human beings to walk this planet and cross my life.”

Dolski’s dream college was Arizona State University, which would’ve been close to some of her family. But when that family moved back to Wisconsin, Dolski put her focus on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. 

Dolski also said, “I want to go to LAX because it’s a very beautiful area and I know many people in that area. So even when I’m trying to build my own relationships, I will have people there helping me out.”

She hopes to major in accounting. All she’s waiting on is her application status. 

Growing up Dolski enjoyed hobbies like basketball (which she played for Arrowhead’s girls’ team her freshman year), spending time with friends, and watching movies and shows with friends and family. 

Within the past few years, she’s taken up reading as a hobby and she says she’s enjoyed it. She reads books like the Divergent series (Veronica Roth), books by Colleen Hoover, and books with a romantic or youthful twist. 

Dolski’s plan is to major in accounting and then become a Certified Public Accountant. After that, she wants to open up her own accounting firm.